2017 Principal Investigators Workshop
Dec 4-5, 2017 | Pune, India
About the Workshop
Sun Dec 3
Participants arrive in Pune, India and check-in.
Mon Dec 4
Parallel sessions occur for Infrastructure, Water, and Health themes.
Tue Dec 5
Sessions combining all three themes followed by field tours and site visits.
It is our pleasure to invite you to a series of workshops on December 4th and 5th at Tata Research Development and Design Centre in Pune, India! Please note this is a private workshop and space is limited. You are cordially invited to attend if you are:
- An IC-IMPACTS Project Investigator (PI or Co-PI),
- Part of a research team working on an IC-IMPACTS funded project
- Representing the PI
- An invited speaker/guest
Dates: December 4-5, 2017
Location: Tata Research Development and Design Centre – Pune, India
Instruction for travel:
- If you have not done so already, please RSVP by sending an email to email@example.com
- You will be asked to share your information on our shared trip Google Docs
- Kindly book your flights to Pune, India, at your earliest!
- IC-IMPACTS is booking a block of rooms at the venue, more information will be shared with you shortly.
- Once the hotel information is available, you will be asked to contact the hotel and reserve a room for your stay.
- If you need a travel visa to enter India, please apply soon! You may also be eligible to apply for an e-Visa: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html
Please note, the funds for your travel will be from your IC-IMPACTS grant, which is with your respective universities. You may also like to inform your Indian partners and invite them to the workshop. Please note that Indian PIs will have to arrange their own funding for travel and accommodation.
For any questions or concerns, please contact:
Mr. Shapoor Marfatia
COO and Network Manager
Ms. Ferya Moayedi, M.Eng., EIT
Executive Assistant to the CEO and Event Coordinator